Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daily Jam

We have been listening to a lot of CDs today and talking to several artists.  There are some great talent in the regional area who never get heard on radio!  JMA would like to do something about that and push a little harder to see something happen for these artists.

We listened to Dan Hays of Flushing, MI today.   We were so impressed with his song "Beautiful In My Eyes." I was so touched, tears rolled down my face!  I believe that is the way God looks at us, His creation!  We are beautiful in His eyes, and He is beautiful in our eyes.  That song really ministered to me when I needed it the most.

We listened to a young lady from West Tennessee with an awesome voice.  Erica, I hope we get to work together in the near future.

I have know River City Quartet for several years now and they just keep getting better.  Greg is an anointed song writer and his son Seth has grown up in this.  Seth was about 14 when I met them.  He has a stronger voice now than ever.

I could go on and on about the music I have listened to this week.  But, we will post more as we go.

Becca is certainly a huge help to us in the ministry of JMA.

Have more CDs to listen to and we are looking for the right combination for Volume nine comp.  I can't believe we have been doing this for two years.  We have built good strong friendships with the radio folks and are thrilled about that.

Back to listening, talk to you later.
Barbara Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment