Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NEWS UPDATE

Now that we have our new website up and running, I am excited to get back to getting the job done.

We have new artists to welcome to our company.  Mr. Keith McKinney has a wonderful song out that is very fitting for our Nation today.  For the past three or four years, my husband, Jerry, has been saying....God is trying to get our attention.  I never heard the song that Keith sent to me.  From his Daywind project...we selected this song for radio play.  The song has a strong message!  

I believe we can read the book of Revelation and see so many things being fulfilled.  Yes, we have heard this all of our lives, but I want to point out one thing.  I am 60 years old, and I have never seen the intensity of things like today.  I think we need to be reminded of our God above who does do many things to get our attention.  Sometimes.....we just don't listen.

We welcome Keith to our promotion company and invite you to call your radio station and ask them to play this song.  If they tell you they do not have it, please ask them to contact me.

Blessings to all of you today and you will be hearing more.
Barbara Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment