Saturday, July 9, 2011

Alabama

Great news in Alabama!!


Barbara,
This is one of the best Comps you have released!  I really love the Chuck Wagon Gang, and have been playing their song, but we are knocked out by "Mark Eskew" with the Elvis Song..."Run On" he sounds just like Elvis!  You sure this is not Elvis?  Ha!  Very good, need to talk to him


Cut 1...Chucks...Bare Hands...Heavy
Cut 2..Mark Eskew...Run On...Heavy
Cut 3..Barbara and Becca...Heavy
Cut 4...Georgia...When I See Jesus Coming After Me...Heavy
Cut 5...Joan Gregory..Ain't Nobody...Medium
Cut 10...Me and My Old King James...Ivan and Jamie..Medium


Overall, this compilation is great.  Played through all and these have been added so far.  Thanks and keep sending me the good music.
Joe Croley
Alexander City, Alabama
WJOH FM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Don Elrod and Joe Croley...
    and the song cut #3 is...I Lay Down My Issac!! Thank you so much for the airplay.

    ReplyDelete