Tuesday, October 19, 2010

JOAN GREGORY



Pictured above is our solo artist winner of the National Radio Release "Joan Gregory" with Barbara and Becca Roach.  After nearly 4 hours of waiting to sing His Praises Joan writes this:

It was with great anticipation that I accepted the invitation to sing in the annual JMA Showcase at the NQC in Louisville on September 14, 2010.  Headed up by JMA President/CEO Barbara Roach. The showcase was conducted with professionalism, yet a down home flavor.  To the audience's delight, there were many gospel music celebrities who either sang or were in attendance, but more so, there was an awesome presence of the Holy Spirit.

I was aware that national radio releases were to be awarded to one soloist and one group, but as I sat awaiting my turn on stage, I began to realize that God was moving in a mighty way.  We were having church!!!

When I took the stage, I started singing from the heart and let the Lord use me as His vessel, forgetting that I was being judged.  I stay amazed at what the Holy Spirit can do as long as I am willing to put myself aside and let Him work through me.

When winners were announced, I was humbled and honored to be chosen as the recipient of the soloist release and am excited for yet another opportunity to spread His Word.  Thanks JMA!
Joan Gregory

1 comment:

  1. Be watching for a new "Promotional Photo of Joan" We are thrilled to have her working with JMA.

    Barbara Roach

    ReplyDelete