Monday, October 25, 2010

WTLR RADIO

Hi Barbara,
I have reviewed comp 8 and have really enjoyed it.  thanks for seeing that I received a copy.

Still Water-Great song and smooth sound - guys!  I like it!
Terry Blackwood-Differend sound, very catchy.  Good air time!
The Lefevres-Great update sound to the old classic.  Great job guys!
Mark Dubbeld Family-Where did you find this family? Very refreshing.  Great air time, and a great reminder of how the Lord is our Living Water!'
Chris Baldwin-Chris has a strong voice and it's a great song.  Good air time!

Thanks for sending me a copy, and I'll be looking for the next one!

In His Service
Dave Colyer
WTLR
2020 Cato Ave
State College, PA 16801

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing "Living Oasis"
    God bless you! Mark Dubbeld Family

    ReplyDelete