Thursday, November 4, 2010

EXCITED RADIO RESPONSES!

As I talk to different artists throughout the month, they will have to tell you that I am always telling them, "Do not focus on charting but on getting air play."  I know it feels good to see your name in the chart section, and I am as thrilled as anyone about that.  But, don't you love the feeling of knowing that you are getting played somewhere?

I started this new thing with asking permission from the DJs I talk to about them sharing info for a blog on JMA. They are all fine with this.  I am having fun with this as well.

This morning, Once again I have been talking to some of my favorite people in Virginia!  Just have to write down their report for you.

BROADWAY, VA

STILL WATER - SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT - L
TERRY BLACKWOOD - HE LOVES ME SO - L
THE LEFEVRES-I WOULDN'T TAKE NOTHING FOR MY JOURNEY-M
MARK DUBBELD FAMILY - LIVING OASIS-L
IVAN AND JAMIE HODGE- ME AND MY OLD KING JAMES - L
CHRIS BALDWIN-WHEN HE SAYS ARISE-L
UNITY FOUR-FIRST DAY IN HEAVEN-EXTRA

JIM SNAVELY
WBTX AM RADIO
BROADWAY, VA

BRISTOL, VA

STILL WATER - SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT - H
TERRY BLACKWOOD-HE LOVES ME SO - H
THE LEFEVRES-I WOULDN'T TAKE NOTHING FOR MY JOURNEY-H
MARK DUBBELD FAMILY-LIVING OASIS-M
IVAN AND JAMIE HODGE- ME AND MY OLD KING JAMES-L
CHRIS BALDWIN-WHEN HE SAYS ARISE-M

GLEN HARLOW
WZAP AM RADIO
BRISTOL, VA



NORTON, VA

STILL WATER- SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT - L
THE LEFEVRES-I WOULDN'T TAKE NOTHING FOR MY JOURNEY-L
IVAN AND JAMIE HODGE-ME AND MY OLD KING JAMES-L

RICK PHILLIPS
WLSD AM RADIO
NORTON, VA

THANKS,
BARBARA

No comments:

Post a Comment