Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family Business!

Jerry and I are thrilled to have Becca working in our business.  She is limited, but trying to help me as much as possible.

Becca works a full time job right now teaching 3 year olds in a Christian Pre/School.  She is a great teacher.
Sometimes, she is my eyes and ears for the music because I can't always get around like I need to.  One day, hopefully she can help out more with promotions.

She is helping with media and learning the business.

Thank you for sending in your thoughts and blogs for others to see.  Please invite your friends to be our friends!  Ha.....we need a few!!  We have readers, but we need followers and friends!

We are working on wonderful things that will be happening in the future.

Be Blessed!
"Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."  (Psalm 37:4) That is my verse!!  I will share it with you!
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment